|Episode||The Tranquil Oasis|
|Level 507||Level 508||Level 509|
Level 508 is the 18th level in The Tranquil Oasis and the 97th morgana level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga. To pass this level, you must destroy 4 morgana shields and score at least 5,000 points in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Bubble Rain is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is very hard. See shield four - if you ever get there. The color sequence of the moves is more unfair than in every other level before (see shield two).
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Moderate||Very Hard|
- 1st shield: Make a match with the plant's head, then wait for the right color - and wait ... and waaaiiittt...... Level started with seven bubbles not the color to make the required match. Then often it is better to change the color of the shield than to wait for the color to shoot. Chances are 50% higher!
- 2nd shield: Do not remove Chameleon Bubbles at the two plant's heads, but wait for the right color to come - and wait ... and waaaiiittt...... (ten moves without the color needed at the plant happen very often - so far from random - and then the shield has the same color!)
- 3rd shield: If you still have moves, make matches with the cloud bubbles and the two plant's heads. It is all luck - and wait ... and waaaiiittt......
- 4th shield: Now you have almost no moves of those plenty at the start, and there are three plant heads with cloud bubbles and Chameleon bubbles around. And a pesky Frobble that hangs on the plant, cannot be dropped, and will ruin everything. But that frog isn't the problem, just that you will never get any color match. And even if, the third plant had is hidden behind the Froggle in a way that normally you cannot place a bubble next to it. If the cloud bubble in front of it does not have the same color as the plants head or you remove that cloud bubble then this is the end of the game... Most unfair design ever!!!
This section is empty or incomplete. You can help by adding to it.