Ghost levels (sometimes also known as Free the Ghost levels) are one of the four level types in Bubble Witch 2 Saga. Ghost levels are the second level type introduced in the game. They first appear in episode 1, The Witches Cottage, with first level being level 4.
Ghost levels are the common level type in the game, making up 21.55% of all levels, with 347 total appearances out of the 1610 levels.
See the full List of Ghost levels here.
- This level type is considered the easiest to pass, after the middle-hard animals levels and hardest classic levels. However, there are many exceptions to this rule, especially the next levels.
- To win a ghost level, the player has to clear the bubbles that are surrounding the ghost (in the point-blank range). If you clear these bubbles, other bubbles will just fall and you still pass or win a level.
- A player also has to reach a certain score requirement (for one star). This is usually neglected, due to the fact that, if you complete the main level objective, you always have enough points for at least one star.
Notable Ghost levelsEdit
- Level 4 - The first Ghost level.
- Level 384 - The 100th Ghost level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga.
- Level 907 - The 200th Ghost level in Bubble Witch 2 Saga.
- Early Ghost levels are much easier than the later ones.
- Levels with this level type are hard to earn 3 stars.